Light Rail Presentation
Download a PDF of the Light Rail Presentation.
Here is the latest version of the Light Rail presentation for Hamilton. You can view the draft (in PDF):
- Development Oriented Transit: The Case for Modern Light Rail in Hamilton (PDF)
You can also watch a video of Nicholas Kevlahan making the presentation.
- 2008/02/22 - Clean up style, improve flow of slides.
- 2008/01/26 - Converted "Development ROI for Selected Lines" from miles to kilometres; added more points to "Why Light Rail is right for Hamilton"; provided more details on US projects and added some Canadian LRT examples.
- 2008/01/03 - Reduced verbosity, simplified comparison graphs, fixed language to be more plain
- 2007/12/04 - Added more technical details
- 2007/11/18 - Added section on Light Rail in Hamilton, added comparison to old-fashioned streetcars, corrected tabular comparison to BRT.
- 2007/11/15 - Formatted section and page headers, cleaned up page formats.